OMG I have to start blogging again. =)

Here are a few items that I wanted to get rid of. Love 'em, but don't use 'em.

Shipping is $1.50 for whatever you buy. Let me know if you want me to sanitize before I mail. And of course, you'll get some extra samples tossed into your order as well.

Please email me at linda@yourbeautymark.com

Thanks!

Urban Decay Heavy Metal in Air Guitar
Swatched about 2x on my hand.
Retails for $18
$9

Benefit That Gal Brightening Face Primer
Used about 3-4x
Retails for $28
$11


Victoria's Secret lip brush
New
$2


- SOLD -
Sephora Birthday Bonus
Contains: Sephora Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, and Lash Plumping Mascara
New - Got it in April
$2


Global Goddess i-Divine Eye Color in Karishma
Used once
Retails for $18
$4


- SOLD -
Victoria's Secret Lasting Effects Eyeshadow Primer
Used 2-3x
Retails for $8
$4


LA Splash Cosmetics Eyeliner Sealer
(dip brush in eyeshadow to create your own eyeliner)
New
Retails for $6.99
$4


Mehron Professional Touch Up Anti-Shine
Used 2-3x on my T-zone
Retails for $8.95
$4

Victoria's Secret Lustre Eyeshadow in Darling
Used 2-3x
Retails for $10
$4


Cover Girl Smoky Shadow Blast in Purple Plum
Used 2x
$2


- SOLD -
Hot Topic brand baked eyeshadows
(Sorry but colors aren't listed on the shadows)
Used 2x
Retails for $3
$1.50/ea or both for $2

Please email me at linda@yourbeautymark.com if interested. I make deals! =)

And here's an FYI for you NYX Junkies:


I'm placing my NYX rep order this week, so if you wanted to purchase NYX, get it at 30% off retail (!!!) with me. Just email your NYX shopping list to linda@yourbeautymark.com. There is no minimum order amount, and shipping is less expensive than NYXcosmetics.com shipping.

=)


0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment