UPDATE: Congrats to wuzzyangel for winning this prize! Enjoy your business cards, hun. UPrinting will be contacting you soon!
____________________

If you need printing done,
UPrinting is the perfect site to visit. From business cards to postcards and posters, they offer wonderful quality items at great prices.

UPrinting is allowing me to offer my readers one free set of 250 business cards. These cards are just the perfect match to start a good year for your business.

TO ENTER:

Leave a comment + email on this post letting me know how you'll use the business cards.

THE PRIZE:

250 Business Cards, provided by UPrinting

Size: 2 x 3.5”, 2 x 3”, 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.5 x 3.5” (skinny card)
Paper: 14 pt gloss cardstock, 14 pt matte cardstock or 13 pt recycled uncoated cardstock
Sponsored bloggers and Winners have to pay for shipping. US only.

Enter by January 18th.



Legal Mumbo Jumbo
I reserve the right to change or cancel this contest at any time without notice. Unfortunately, I cannot exchange or replace prize products for any reason, including damage or loss. Only correct comments count as an entry - leave your name and email. By entering this contest, you are giving me permission to forward your name, address, and email to UPrinting for delivery of the prize. Entries accepted through 1/18/10. The winner will be contacted by email no later than 1/20/10. UPrinting is providing the prize at no cost to me.

6 Responses so far.

  1. Well I don't have a biz.. so hrm.. Maybe to use as general love notes?! LOL! ;)

  2. I would love to use these business cards for my online business!

    xbrokenlove@gmail.com

  3. My Web biz!
    Singe23@hotmail.com

  4. I hope I'm not too late!

    I would use them as mini thank yous for my swaps.

  5. Thank you for participating in our giveaway! We truly appreciate the support.

    For any of you who have a blog and would like to host your own giveaway, apply for blog sponsorship @ http://www.uprinting.com/blog-sponsor-program/

    Also, check out our latest Sales and coupons @ http://coupons.uprinting.com/

    Regards,
    Michelle Co

  6. I just started an etsy business...these would be the perfect tool to help get it going!!

    laceylovespink @ yahoo dot com

Post a Comment