Caress Evenly Gorgeous Body Wash

I was lucky enough to be given a sample of Caress Evenly Gorgeous Body Wash & Beauty Bar to review. I am so happy I was selected because I love this body wash!!

I haven't ripped into the soap yet because I had just opened a new bar, but I dove into the body wash asap.

Shower/bathroom items have to smell pretty for me to use them. It doesn't matter if it's soap, shampoo, or hair gel - if it smells plain or weird I won't use it. This body wash smells like heaven. The brown sugar isn't overwhelming, but is strong enough to linger, which I love.

The burnt brown sugar and karite butter make your skin extra smooth. I feel it lightly exfoliates, which is perfect to use daily.

I don't know if my skin is any more even in tone, but I do know that this is a new staple to my shower products!



If you log on to www.caressyourstyle.com you can print a $1 off coupon to try Evenly Gorgeous for yourself and find:

- Skin revealing fashion & beauty tips from Carson Kressley
- A chance to share your own beauty/fashion secrets to win great prizes:
- Design and dress up your own stylish "virtual you" to send to friends and post to your Facebook profile, MySpace, blog, etc.

3 Responses so far.

  1. Sound great! Thanks for the coupon link too! You know I'm all about those! ;)

  2. Thank you for the review! I've heard a lot of good stuff about this, I must try it soon! :)

  3. I have a sample of this, but never used it yet. Sounds great!

Post a Comment